Hours of operation for pick ups and drop offs – by appointment only;
Between the hours of:
Monday – Friday 7:00 – 10:00 am 4:00 – 7:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 – 10:00 am
We will do our best to accommodate customers that need to pick up or drop off outside of these time frames but we cannot guarantee availability.
Rates: subject to change
- 18.00$ per day for 1 dog
- 12.00$ for second dog same kennel. (under 50 lbs)
- Charges begin the day your dog is checked in regardless of drop off time.
-Pick ups before 10 am will not be charged for that day
• Reservations are required. Schedule early to ensure availability.
• Completed and signed Boarding Agreement.
• Current vaccination record – DAPP, Rabies, and Bordetella.
• **Dogs must be at least 12 weeks old and completed a minimum of 3 (three) puppy
vaccinations along with Bordetella.**
• No female dogs in heat.
• No aggressive dogs allowed.
Suggested but not required:
• Flea/tick protection
• Monthly heartworm prevention which includes intestinal parasite control.
• Broad spectrum “deworming” for intestinal parasites at least twice a year.
Items you to bring with your dog when boarding
• Food – in a container labeled with dog’s name, feeding schedule and amount of food given at each feeding. If food is not provided, your dog will be fed “house food” at a rate of $1.00 per day in addition to boarding charges.
• All medications must be clearly labeled with dog’s name, dosage, and frequency of administration;
• Treats, toys, or bones – labeled with dog’s name
• One blanket or dog bed-optional- (sometimes dogs are nervous in a new environment and may chew) Creature Comfort Kennel can provide bedding.
• towel, or article of clothing.(something that smells like you.)
• Include an inventory of what is brought with your dog..
Boarding Dogs will play and probably (hopefully!) get DIRTY and STINKY! If you would like for us to bathe your dog, let us know when you drop them off, so they will be dry before your scheduled time of pick-up also so they can play as long as possible! We will not return your dog muddy or excessively dirty but they do play outside.